Step 1: Connect with the Global Education Office
Get in Touch
Visit us on the first floor of the
Rebecca Stafford Student Center.
Pick-up brochures, make an appointment, or just say hi!
We're open 8:45am-5pm Monday-Friday Call us at (732) 923-4768 or email us at email@example.com.
Find Us on the Web
Friend, Follow, Like, and Share us on Social Media!
To share our office with your friends and family, visit our Monmouth University site: Global Learning and Study Abroad Page.
These meetings will: pique your interest, answer your questions, and start you on your study abroad journey.
Also look out for our other fun, informative events.
All events are posted on Our Calendar.
Step 2: Do Your Research
You should start by thinking about your personal, academic and career goals.
Then, use the checklist below to pick when and where you’d like to go:
1. Check out our Academics tab to learn how to set yourself up for success. STUDY is the first word in study abroad for a reason. Your academic goals will largely determine when, where and how long you study abroad.
3. Start thinking about money. Our Finances tab explains general costs, financial aid information, and how you can apply for scholarships!
Step 3: Apply
Once you’re in the Program Brochure, click “Apply Now” on the right of the page.
2019 Summer & Fall: February 22, 2019
The Study Abroad Semester application is a four-step process while the Seminar or Faculty-Led Process is just the application form. The following information is for the Semester (fall, spring & summer) programs:
1. Application Form asks for general information about you, your interest, etc.
2. Course Worksheet Form used by yourself, the study abroad advisor, and your academic advisor to choose which courses you’ll be taking abroad.
3. 500 word Essay answers three questions in a total of 500 words.
4. Monmouth Employee Reference is a confidential survey filled out by a Monmouth employee of your choosing.